HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Aerelon Servers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kal

PostSubject: Aerelon Servers   Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:48 pm

To those concerned.

You should be aware that it is being discussed that your clan / community be banned on all of the Aerelon Gaming servers due to concerns over recruiting.

We at Aerelon take a very strong stand on recruiting, and we do ban for this.

Aerelon Gaming is a large, mature community with many members, we are always looking for new blood ourselves, both to add to our match teams and increase the size of our community, with the hope of expanding to new locations around the globe. Some of our members contribute to help pay for our servers, and for this they gain admin, hosting and other trinkets. By recruiting on our servers you are undermining our efforts to improve our community and increase our server / user base (currently over 200,000 players in the last 21 days). You are also upsetting those who contribute to our servers.

As you can see we must protect our interests, and while some of your members may have done nothing wrong, it is obvious to us that something is going on.

I will post again with the final decision.

This is not a reason to protest on our website, and all such posts will be removed. I only thought it fair i tell you what is going on.

Tim
(Kal-El)
www.aerelon.com manager / community leader
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gary (Admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aerelon Servers   Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:52 pm

Hi Kal,

Im the only one who can recruit players for our team.
And i'll say you we never have recuiting on your server.
If you call playing on your server and get some friends on it recruiting, i'll tell you its strong point of view.

Well with the hope to see ya again on ur server and having fun all together.
C ya

Admin

PostSubject: Recruiting on Aerelon   Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:21 am

Hi Kal,

I understand your issue, but please notice:

1. that we don't have a server, so we certainly won't lead your members to other servers.
2. that the biggest part of us plays mostly on Aerelon. When we recruit new members from outside Aerelon they come to your server and play with us. Which means an increase of your userbase.

I have a question: what do you understand by recruiting on your server? We arent a clan who is posting on each server 'who wants to join?'. We simply get to know people and become friends with them. And perhaps later on steam we ask them to join or viceversa. No such thing as recruiting on your server...

kind regards,

Diles

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kal

PostSubject: Re: Aerelon Servers   Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:13 pm

Instead of taking my post as a word of caution, to behave, and to prove i was wrong you guys seem to have done the opposite.

I hadn't posted anything on the AG forums, i didn't have to. I got a flurry of complaints about mic spamming, abuse and generally behaving like kids.

That thread is nearing its 3rd page now, but its in the admin only section so you cant see it.
The thread was also started AFTER i made this and you had responded so i can only assume you don't mind being banned, and thus this is what is going to happen.

Bye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trax

PostSubject: Re: Aerelon Servers   Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:15 pm

Hmmm..

The guy we recruited from your servers is no longer a part of our team. We thought that we could recruit him over steam.. But couldnt so we gave him the kick.

Mic spamming?

If mic spamming is when you say "nice" "gg" "goodgame" and such, else i really cant mind what you mean with mic spamming. Coz that is what we're saying over mic.

I know one guy spammed a lot.. But dont blame us all because of one mans foolishness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loko31

PostSubject: Re: Aerelon Servers   Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:02 pm

I'm not a good Englishman lol

Gary can you explique in French!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trax

PostSubject: Re: Aerelon Servers   Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:29 pm

The fact in all this is that we are banned from aerelons servers. Sad, but truth. Hope you understood that Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aerelon Servers   

Back to top Go down

Aerelon Servers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1